Here Come the Girls!
Bridesmaid Dress colour palette
Choosing bridesmaid dresses
Bridesmaid dresses by colour?
Choosing the colour palette for your Bridesmaid Dresses – ( wedding colours )
- In the last few months, I have had a number of my brides asking me if I have any advice when it comes to choosing their bridesmaid dresses and wedding colours?
- Choosing bridesmaid dresses
- Bridesmaid dresses by colour?
- Is there a colour in particular that photographs really well?
- Are there any colours to avoid?
- Have I seen any bridesmaid dress disasters?
Here are a few tips and tricks from my time photographing the Bridal Parties for my couples;
Choosing bridesmaid dresses
- What time of year are you getting married? It’s always a good idea to keep this in mind. What flowers are in season? They are most likely going to be in the bridal bouquets. What wedding colours do you think of when you think about the four seasons of the year? I think of reds, golds, emerald greens and royal blues in the Winter. Pastel palettes look fantastic in the Spring as do yellows. The bright colours of pinks and purples in the sunshine of the Summer can look fantastic. The Autumn is a time for auburns, oranges, reds and dark greens. It works well to consider the time of year.
- Keeping your bridesmaids warm can also be an issue on the day. Especially if you are having a winter wedding and want to do some outdoor wedding photographs. I have seen beautiful faux fur bolero’s, cropped jackets or wraps used to compliment their Bridesmaid Dresses and they can look very stylish in the wedding photographs.
- When deciding on the length of the Bridesmaid Dresses, again think of the time of year and the look and feel of your wedding. If you are having a Christmas wedding day, long dresses can look very festive. Whereas on a warm summers day short dresses can look more appropriate.
- Remember, it’s the bridesmaids job to look after you on your wedding day. They will need to keep your train lifted from getting dirty, your veil looking flawless and to fix the little details for you. When choosing their Bridesmaid Dresses, it’s a really good idea to make sure that the Bridesmaid Dress is comfortable and easy for them to move around it. They will need to bend down throughout the day to fix your wedding dress. A fabulous Bridesmaid Dresses, that is not very practical, is not going to be of much use to as the Bride on the day.
- How do you make one Bridesmaid Dress suit everyone? I have seen a lot more Brides choosing one colour, but having the dresses in different styles. This allows each of your bridesmaids to choose a style that flatters her figures and it keeps everyone happy.
- If you like the idea of having your Bridesmaids in different colours I recommend that they are all in the same colour palette. So, perhaps all in purple but in different shades so that they are still identifiable as your Bridesmaids.
- I always advise that the bride chooses a colour that’s in keeping with the theme of her wedding. If there is a colour running through the flowers, invites and decorations it looks lovely to have the bridesmaids in this same colour.
- But the most important thing of all is for all your bridesmaids to feel happy and confident in their dresses and for them to enjoy their very special role in your wedding day.
Choosing the colour palette for your Bridesmaid Dresses by DKPHOTO Wedding photography
Wedding Colors In Action – choosing bridesmaid dresses
Bridesmaid dresses by colour
Bridesmaid dresses by colour :
You can see more: Wedding Planning Blog
Average cost for wedding photographer
And sample slideshow :
Bridesmaid dress colour palette choosing bridesmaid dresses by www.dkphoto.ie
That can help a looot: Planning Winter Wedding
You can check more advices on Onefabday Blog : https://www.onefabday.com
This comprehensive list of tips and advice will guarantee that you will choose the right wedding photographer :
How to choose the perfect wedding photographer for your perfect wedding day[/vc_column_text][uncode_index el_id=”index-184396″ isotope_mode=”fitRows” loop=”size:4|order_by:menu_order|post_type:page|by_id:15248,7577,6890,24″ gutter_size=”2″ post_items=”media|featured|onpost|original,title” page_items=”title,media|featured|onpost|original” screen_lg=”700″ screen_md=”700″ screen_sm=”480″ single_text=”overlay” single_width=”3″ images_size=”sixteen-nine” single_overlay_color=”color-jevc” single_overlay_opacity=”10″ single_text_visible=”yes” single_text_anim=”no” single_overlay_visible=”yes” single_image_anim=”no” single_h_align=”center” single_padding=”2″ single_title_dimension=”h3″ single_border=”yes” single_css_animation=”zoom-in” single_animation_speed=”300″ custom_order=”yes” order_ids=”7577,11994,334,24″][/vc_column][/vc_row]