Are you looking for a professional passport photo service in Carlow town?
Passport photo can be done ONLY IN CARLOW TOWN WHERE IM BASED!
Guidelines for a passport photo for Pose and Visuals:
- You need to stand in front of a completely plain, light grey, white or cream background
- No objects such as door panels or plants should be visible in your passport photo
- Your photo must be in focus, lighting and colour should be balanced, not too dark or too light
- There must not be any shadows on your face or behind your head
- Ensure your facial features are clearly visible, hair should not cover any part of the eyes
- Glasses can be worn in your photo, provided the frame is not covering any part of your eyes and there is no glare on the lenses.
- Make sure your expression is neutral, you are not smiling and your mouth is closed
- Do not tilt your head up/down or left/right. Look straight into the camera
- Please ensure there is visible space between your head and shoulders and the edge of your photo
Professional Passport Photo Carlow
- You cannot take a ‘selfie’ or use a webcam
- You can take a photo with a digital camera or smartphone, but the zooming function on the smartphone should not be used
- The photo must capture your image from head to mid-torso (your photo will be cropped to the correct size for a passport photo during the online application process)