Hi, guys Hope you are both keeping well.
Past Clients! – Last few days until I will clean my 2010-2019 online galleries.
Can you imagine losing all your wedding photos?
To be sure that Your photos are safe please follow a few very easy steps:
- REMEMBER – Photos on USB are cropped ( smaller size photos) – full-size photos were delivered via Dropbox link !!!
- Please check if you still have your wedding USB?
- USB STILL WORKING? – please check if photos are ok.
- USB still working and photos are ok – do Your own online copy – USE DROPBOX OR GOOGLE DRIVE
- Full-size photos – also keep an online copy as USB photos are only A4 size
- How to get Your full-size photos? See video instructions below:
If You will lose Your USB – or USB will stop working without any reason You will lose Your photos forever.
If you aren’t sure, maybe you’d be interested in access to your online gallery again?!
YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FULL SIZE FROM YOUR GALLERY!
I am deleting online wedding galleries that I have been keeping in an archive up to now.
Hopefully, you still have your USB and made plenty of backups but just in case you would be interested in being able to access your online gallery again, I wanted to let you know about a new service – From €19 per year, – ( for 5-year option) you can access & share your photos at the touch of a button – & download again if needs be!!
If You have Slideshow in Your package You can download slideshow from Vimeo see how:
You can download Your FULL-SIZE PHOTOS – click the link below and see how:
And then You need to unzip Your Full size photos see how:
DO YOU NEED DROPBOX ACCOUNT? – Click the link below?
Always keep a copy of Your photos on the cloud – Google or Dropbox!
Many thanks & stay safe Daniel